at Münster School of of Vocational Education (IBL)
What to expect:
- You will teach on our inter-university Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes in “Teacher Training at Vocational Colleges”, focusing on Vocational Education. You will also perform teaching duties in vocational didactics, also in cooperative form.
- In the process, you will promote vocational education skills for school-based and in-company teaching and learning in a total of seven vocational disciplines.
- In this connection, you will be involved in shaping cooperation with the University of Münster (WWU).
- Interdisciplinary research achievements and cooperation with vocational education colleagues at WWU, vocational teaching methodology at IBL and partners from the first and second stages of teacher training will enable you to contribute to the further development of vocational education.
- Your expertise is based on a relevant university degree in the area of vocational teacher training or comparable areas, and a successfully completed doctorate.
- We value your comprehensive practical professional experience and knowledge of school-based and/or non-school-based vocational teaching and learning.
- Ideally, you have completed vocational training.
- Teaching and/or research experience at the interface of vocational education and vocational teaching methodology would also be advantageous.
- Besides your interest in contemporary teaching, you also have experience in research and development projects.
- An extensive network of stakeholders in vocational teacher training rounds off your impressive profile.
We offer you:
- A permanent W2 professorship on civil servant conditions will enable you to make a valuable contribution to teaching, research and university management.
- You will be able to strike a healthy balance between work and leisure / family life.
- We offer an extensive portfolio of didactical further training opportunities, enabling you to continue gaining skills.
- You can look forward to an exciting challenge as part of our team; dedicated colleagues will assist you from the very beginning.